AN END TIMES TIMELINE
- Passover fulfilled, Jesus crucified - 14 Nisan, 31 A.D.
- Firstfruits fulfilled, Jesus resurrected - 16 Nisan, 31 A.D.
- Pentecost fulfilled, early rain of the Holy Spirit - 6 Sivan, 31 A.D.
- 70th week of Daniel ends, gospel goes to the Gentiles - 34 A.D.
THE 7 SEALS ARE OPENED
1st Seal - Rev 6:2 White Horse of the Apocalypse
- Time period 31 A.D. to 100 A.D.
- Corresponding Church - Ephesus (Ephesus means "desirable")
- Represents the doctrinally pure Apostolic church and victory of the Gospel.
- White in Revelation is always associated with purity and righteousness:
Rev 1:14 - Jesus has hair white as wool.
Rev 2:17 - The Righteous receive a white stone with a new name on it.
Rev 3:4,5,18 - The Righteous wear white.
Rev 4:4 - Twenty four Elders wear white.
Rev 6:2 - The rider on the White Horse of the Apocalypse
Rev 6:11 - Martyrs wear white robes.
Rev 7:9,13 - Great Multitude clothed in white.
Rev 14:14 - Jesus sits on a white cloud.
Rev 19:11 - Jesus returns on a white horse.
Rev 19:14 - The armies of heaven are dressed in white and ride white horses.
While many teach today that the rider on the white horse of Rev 6:2 is the AntiChrist, this has no biblical foundation what-so-ever.
2nd Seal - Rev 6:3 The Red Horse of the Apocalypse.
- Time period 100 A.D. to 313 A.D.
- Corresponding Church - Smyrna (Smyrna means "sweet smelling")
- Red represents war and bloodshed.
- Persecution by Ancient Pagan Rome.
Most severe under Diocletion (303-313 A.D.) who began his persecution
of Christians after consulting with the oracle of the Sun god Apollo at Miletus, in Asia Minor, in 303 A.D.
3rd Seal - Rev 6:5 The Black Horse of the Apocalypse.
- Time period 313 A.D. to 538 A.D.
- Corresponding Church - Pergamos (Pergamos means "elevated by marriage")
- Black represents Spiritual and Moral darkness (apostasy) entering the church.
- The Bible and doctrinal truth hard to obtain.
- Constantine sees a vision of the sign of Christ (Chi-Rho) and then defeats Maxentius at the battle
of Milvian bridge in 312 A.D.
- Edict of Milan issued by Emperors Constantine and Licinius in 313 A.D. decrees freedom of religion
and ends Christian persecution.
- Emperor Constantine decrees the first Sunday laws in 321 A.D.
- Constantine "converts" nominally to Christianity, and becomes the first "Christian" Pontifex Maximus
(a pagan title) in 323 A.D.
- Constantine convenes the church council of Nicea in 325 A.D. to deal with Arianism.
- Constantine moves the capitol to Constantinople (Istanbul) in 326-330 A.D.
- Constantine "baptized" shortly before his death in 337 A.D.
4th Seal - Rev 6:7 The Pale Horse of the Apocalypse.
- Time period 538 A.D. to ca. 1600s A.D.
- Corresponding Church - Thyatira (Thyatira means "sacrifice of contrition")
- Note that Thyatira is the middle church of seven, the church of the middle ages.
- Pale is the color of death.
- Pervasive doctrinal apostasy.
- The Bible and doctrinal truth are actively suppressed.
The Beast "that was" (Rev 17:8).
- The Dark Ages of Papal Rule begin in 538 A.D. (lasts for 1260 years) with the implementation of Emperor
Justinian's proclamation that the Bishop of Rome holds the first rank of all pontiffs and therefore is the head of all Christian
- Persecution of "heretics" by the apostate church "Mystery Babylon".
- Pope Urban II (1088-99) begins the crusades, and also orders all heretics to be tortured and killed.
- Peter Waldo and his Waldensians followers prohibited by Pope Alexander III from preaching without
permission from church bishops. (1179).
- Peter Waldo replies that he must obey God, not man.
- Pope Lucius III excommunicates Peter Waldo (1184).
- Pope Innocent III's (1198-1216 AD) Deliberatio claimed the right to dispose of
kings. He ordered the extermination of heretics, the massacre of Albigensians, condemned the Magna Charta, and forbade Bible
reading in the common language.
- Fourth Crusade under Pope Innocent III sacks Constantinople in 1204, the imperial capital and jewel
of eastern Christendom, murdering, raping, desecrating its churches and looting their riches. It was an unprecedented disaster
for the Byzantine empire, from which it never recovered.
- Crusade against the Waldensians, Albigensians by Pope Innocent III (1208).
- City of Beziers France besieged by Innocent III to exterminate Albigensian heretics (1209), an estimated
- French King Louis VIII leads crusade to exterminate Albigensians (1226).
- The Inquisition of heretics established (1229) under Gregory IX. (1227-1241)
- Pope Innocent IV, in his instruction for the guidance of the Inquisition in Tuscany and
Lombardy, ordered the civil magistrates to force a confession of guilt from all heretics by torture, and a betrayal of all
their accomplices, in the Papal Bull Ad Extirpanda de Medio Populi Christiani Pravitatis Zizania, dated May 15, 1252.
- Pope Clement V (1305-1314) rebukes England's King Edward II for not torturing heretics and orders
him to do so.
- John Wycliffe (1324-1384) exposed the evil of the friars, preached against the doctrine of transubstantiation
and the auricular confession, and translated the Bible into English. Forty one years after his natural death, his body is
dug up and burned as a heretic and the ashes are thrown into the Swift river.
- England authorized burning Lollards (followers of Wycliffe) at the stake (1401).
- John Huss and Jerome of Prague (students of Wycliffe) exalted Scripture above traditions of the church,
rejected indulgences, purgatory, prayer to saints. Burned at the stake for heresy, and their ashes thrown into the Rhine river
- Sir John Oldcastle exhorts men to follow the laws of God in Scripture, and is burned at the stake
for being a Lollard (1418).
- Pope Martin V (1417-1431) orders extermination of the Hussites (1429), because they maintain all Christians
are brethren and reject priests and popery.
- Thomas Granter burned at the stake for being a Lollard (1478).
- Crusade against the French Vaudois (1487) by Pope Innocent VIII (1484-92), who promises remission
of all sins to anyone who slays a heretic.
- Jerome Savanarola of Italy burned at the stake for heresy by Pope Alexander VI (May 23, 1498).
- Thomas Norris, burned at the stake for being a Lollard (1507).
- Ulric Zuingle (Zwingle) removed icons and abolished the mass (1525), executed by Catholic soldiers,
his body burned and scattered (1529).
- William Tyndale translates and publishes the New Testament in English (1534), and is burned at the
stake as a heretic (October 6th, 1536).
- Martin Luther condemned by as a heretic by Pope Leo X - (June 15, 1520),
burns the Papal Bull condemning him (Dec 10, 1520).
- publishes the New Testament in German (1522).
- publishes the entire Bible in German (1534).
- Queen Mary of England (a Catholic) is crowned, and arrests Protestant Bishops and installs Roman Catholic
Bishops. (1553). Known as "Bloody Mary", she executes nearly 300 heretics.
- Nicholas Ridley, Bishop of London and Hugh Latimer, Bishop of Worcester, burned at the stake as heretics
(Oct 17, 1555).
- Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares Pope to be Antichrist, burned at the stake for heresy (March 21,
- Pope Pius V (1566-1572) decrees the extermination of Huguenots and asks all loyal Catholics to help
hunt them down.
- Pope Pius V excommunicates and deposes (in principle at least) Queen Elizabeth I of England (1570).
- St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre of Huguenots in France (Aug 22, 1572)
Pope Gregory XIII has a medal
struck to celebrate the bloody event.
- Slaughter of French Huguenots under King Louis XIV (1685).
A common thread in the persecution deaths of many the above people is that they refused to submit themselves
to Pope or Prelate in matters of faith or doctrine. Rather, many looked to Scripture, which they could now read in their own
tongue, and for that many gave their lives.
5th Seal - Rev 6:9-10 JUDGMENT BEGINS
- Corresponding Church - Sardis (Sardis means "escape of the remnant")
- Time period ca. 1500's to ca. 1800's, the Reformation era.
- The Dead cry out for Judgment and vengeance - Rev 6:9-10.
- Feast of Trumpets fulfilled - the great awakening of the early 1800's.
- Day of Atonement (Judgment) began October 22nd (10 Tishri), 1844 - Dan 8:14.
6th Seal - Rev 6:12 Signs of the Time of the End.
- Corresponding Church - Philadelphia (Philadelphia means "brotherly love")
Time period ca. 1700's
to early 1800's.
- Great Earthquake - Great Lisbon Earthquake, Nov. 1, 1755.
- Sun dark, Moon to blood - The Dark day (U.S.), May 19th, 1780.
The Beast "is not" (Rev 17:8)
- Papal head wound of Rev 13:3 (Pius VI taken captive) in 1798 A.D.
The 1260 years of Papal rule (time, times and half a time) come
to an end.
- Stars of heaven fall - Great Leonid Meteor Shower of Nov. 13, 1833.
- December 8th, 1854 - Mary's preservation from sin, declared in the Apostolic Constitution Defining
the Dogma of the Immaculate Conception, Ineffabilis Deus, by Pope Pius IX.
- July 18th, 1870 - Pope Pius IX declared "infallible" in teaching matters of faith and morals
by first Vatican Council (Pastor Aeternus Chapter IV).
- September, 1870 - Italy invades Rome, completing the seizure and annexation of the papal states.
The Pope loses political sovereignty and is a virtual prisoner within Vatican city.
- Final Corresponding Church - Laodicea (Laodicea means "a people judged")
Time period - begins ca.
mid 1800's and extends to the second coming.
The Beast that "yet is" (Rev 17:8)
- February 11th, 1929 - Lateran Concordat, signed by Benito Mussolini and Cardinal Gasparri, heals the "head wound" to the papacy (Rev 13:3) by formally reestablishing the Vatican's political status as a sovereign state, with the pope as its
monarch, ending the "Roman Question".
- November 1st, 1950 - Mary's assumption into heaven declared in the Apostolic Constitution of
Pius XII, Defining the Dogma of the Assumption, Munificentissimus Deus.
- May 13th, 1981 - Pope John Paul II suffers a near fatal wounding in an assassination attempt
in St. Peter's square, but recovers. He is the 6th pope to reign since 1929 (Five have fallen, one is, Rev. 17:10).
- May 19th, 1991 - The Vatican issues the document Dialogue And Proclamation, (Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue, Francis Cardinal Arinze, President), which proclaims that non-Christians "receive salvation in Jesus
Christ, even while they do not recognize or acknowledge him as their saviour."
- August 25, 1997 - Newsweek magazine has a feature article on the petition drive of Catholics
to have the Pope make a formal definition of the fifth Marian dogma, that Mary is "Mediatrix of all Graces, Co-redemptrix
- May 31st, 1998 - Pope John Paul II issues the encyclical Dies Domini (The Lord's Day) on the sanctity of Sunday, which states "Christians will naturally strive to ensure that civil legislation
respects their duty to keep Sunday holy."
- October 31st, 1999 (Reformation day) - The Roman Catholic Church signs a document with the
majority of Lutherans on the Doctrine of Justification, essentially ending a 400 year old dispute that began the reformation.
- March 12th, 2000 - Pope John Paul II asks forgiveness during the Day of Pardon for the persecution sins of the Roman Catholic Church, in effect admitting they are the persecuting harlot
church of Rev 17 on whose hands are the blood of the saints of Jesus (Rev 17:6). Associated document is Memory and Reconciliation: the Church and the Faults of the Past (dated 7 March 2000).
- April 30th, 2000 - Pope John Paul II declares Sister Faustina a saint, and decrees that the
first Sunday after Easter is Divine Mercy Sunday for all Catholics. The image of Divine Mercy when venerated on that day is promised to give eternal life.
This is the zenith of idolatry as prohibited by the commandment of God.
- September 5th, 2000 - Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, the Vatican's Prefect for the Congregation
of the Doctrine of the Faith, formerly known as the Office of the Inquisition, makes public a document titled "Dominus Iesus" (Lord Jesus), dated August 6th, 2000, in which the Vatican strongly reaffirms that Roman Catholicism
is the "Mother Church", and not a sister to any non-Catholic denomination. (Rev 17:5).
- October 8th, 2000 - Pope John Paul II entrusts the third millennium and the people of the world
to the Blessed Virgin Mary, while kneeling in prayer before the statue of Our Lady of Fatima, brought to the Vatican especially
for the occasion.
- May 4th, 2001 - Pope John Paul II apologizes to eastern Orthodox Catholics for Roman Catholic
sins of persecution, specifically the 4th crusade and sack of Constantinople in 1204 A.D. John Paul II uses the phrase
"mystery of iniquity" to describe the persecution sins of Roman Catholics in his apology "That We May Walk Together in the Ways of the Kingdom" - a phrase used only once in scripture to identify the antichrist power (2 Thess. 2:7).
- 2001-2002 Catholic Church rocked by scandal of increasing numbers of priests publicly accused
or convicted of molesting minors, which the Church has allegedly been covering up for decades (Rev 18:2).
We are currently at this point in the timeline
- Judgment passes to the living, beginning with the 144,000 - Rev 14:1-5.
- The 144,000 are the first living saints to be sealed (judged) - Rev 7:4.
They are doctrinally pure (virgins) undefiled by apostasy - Rev 14:4.
They are the firstfruits (of the judgment of the living saints) - Rev 14:4
They stand before God without sin (they have been judged) - Rev 14:5
They receive the latter rain (2nd Pentecost) - James 5:7
144,000 Preach the Final Gospel Message (3 Angels message) - Rev 14:6-13.
- Judgment is come! (It has passed to the living) - Rev 14:7
- Babylon is fallen! (Her apostasy is exposed) - Rev 14:8
- Take not the Mark of the Beast! (Sunday worship) - Rev 14:9-11
- People of God keep the Commandments (Sabbath worship) - Rev 14:12
- A great multitude come out of apostasy - Rev 7:9-14.
7th Seal - Rev 8:1 Silence in Heaven for 1/2 hour.
- The 7th seal occurs at the end of the Laodicean period, which we are in at this
- All of heaven is silent at this solemn moment in time.
- The time of the close of human probation (Judgment) has arrived.
THE TIME OF TROUBLE
SEVEN TRUMPETS AND SEVEN PLAGUES
1st Trumpet - Rev 8:7 Hail, Fire and Blood, 1/3 of trees and grass burned.
... 1st Plague - Rev 16:2 Grievous sores on the wicked.
2nd Trumpet - Rev 8:1,8-9 1/3 of Sea turns to blood, 1/3 of sea creatures die.
... 2nd Plague - Rev 16:3 Sea turns to blood, every soul in the sea dies.
3rd Trumpet - Rev 8:1,10-11 1/3 of fresh water turns bitter.
... 3rd Plague - Rev 16:4-7 All fresh water (of the wicked) turns to blood.
4th Trumpet - Rev 8:1,12-13 1/3 of Sun, Moon, and Stars smitten.
... 4th Plague - Rev 16:8-9 Sun scorches the wicked.
Close of Probation - (Judgment Ended) Rev 8:3-5, 15:8, 22:11
5th Trumpet (Woe 1) - Rev 9:1-11 Satan given authority over the wicked.
... 5th Plague - Rev 16:10-11 Darkness falls on the Beast's kingdom.
6th Trumpet (Woe 2) - Rev 9:12-21 Euphrates Angels loosed, 1/3 men slain.
... 6th Plague - Rev 16:12-16 Euphrates dries up, Three unclean spirits.
7th Trumpet (Woe 3) - Rev 11:14-19 Nations angry, Temple opened - Ark seen.
... 7th Plague - Rev 16:17-21 IT IS DONE! Great earthquake, Great Hail falls.
THE SECOND COMING
Special Resurrection of Crucifixion Participants -
- The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ - Rev 19:11-16.
- All the wicked are slain -
Rev 19:21 - the remnant (of the wicked) slain by Christ.
Jer 25:33 - slain of the Lord are from one end of the earth to the other.
Isa 66:11-17 - those who forsake the Lord will bow down to the slaughter.
Matt 13:18-30 and 36-43 - the tares (the wicked) will be gathered first and burned.
Luke 17:29-30 - it will be like Sodom and Gomorrah for the wicked.
Psalms 37:20 - the wicked shall perish and consume away like the fat of lambs.
- The General Resurrection of the Righteous Dead - Rev 20:5, Luke 14:14, John 5:29
- The Rapture of the Righteous Living -
1 Thess 4:17 - the righteous living join Christ and the resurrected dead in the air, and proceed to the New Jerusalem
in heaven - John 14:1-3.
- Feast of Tabernacles fulfilled, the marriage feast of the Lamb - Rev 19:7-9.
THE 1000 YEARS
- Satan (and his angels) bound on a desolate earth - Rev 20:2.
- Millennial Reign in Heaven of the Righteous - Rev 20:4.
- The Righteous judge the wicked and the angels of Satan - 1 Cor 6:3.
During this time, the millennium, the books of God will be open to the Saints in heaven,
may review the lives of each of the wicked, to affirm their wickedness, and the true and righteous judgment of God.
THE THIRD COMING - EXECUTIVE JUDGMENT
- 3rd Coming / Resurrection of the Wicked -
Jude 14-16 - The Lord comes with His Saints to execute judgment on the ungodly.
Zech 14:4 - Mount of Olives splits as Jesus stands on it.
The New Jerusalem comes down out of heaven and rests on the new plain.
Rev 20:7-8 - Satan is loosed by the resurrection of the wicked.
John 5:29 - the resurrection of damnation.
- Assault on the New Jerusalem by Satan and the wicked - Rev 20:8-9.
(Inside the city are all the Saints of God, whom Satan and the wicked seek to destroy).
- Great White Throne Judgment of the wicked -
Rev 20:10 - Satan cast into the lake of fire, (beast and false prophet are there).
Rev 20:11-13 - the dead (spiritually) stand judgment before God.
- All will confess Jesus is Lord, including the condemned wicked.
Isa 45:23 - every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.